A spacious retreat in the middle of Times Square. This 635-square-foot suite offers our full array of amenities, a king bed and sleeper sofa, and accessibility features such as an ADA tub, extended curtain rods, and more. Sound-reducing windows and automated blackout drapes create a restful environment. Connecting rooms are available upon request. Max. 4 guests.
– Stearns & Foster® Euro-top beds
– SFERRA® 300-count Egyptian cotton sheets
– SFERRA® woven-cotton blanket, made in Portugal
– Ploh® goose down pillows & feather beds
– Turkish Towel® bath linens & peshterry robe
– Dyptique bath amenities
– Samsung 55” flatscreen Smart TV with high-definition cable / specialty channels and Video on Demand
– Bedside power outlets (4) and USB ports (4)
– Dual-line telephone with data port
– Fabric-lined closet with wardrobe / grooming amenities
– Private, in-room electronic safe
– Full-length mirror
– Hair dryer & make-up mirror
– Sound-proof windows and automated black-out drapes
– Residence Fee provides the following services, amenities and added value offerings:
– Unlimited premium high-speed wireless Internet access; unlimited local, long distance and international phone calls; In-room PressReader app with access to New York Times and Financial Times; access to fitness center, 2 bottles of water upon arrival, and overnight shoe shine
Queen size sofa bed in many rooms
Customized floorplans measure an average of 600 square feet.
Venues for private functions
Meeting and conference facilities
Amenities for children
Three distinct dining venues on site with menus by Charlie Palmer including access to St. Cloud, a rooftop bar with views of Times Square
Priority reservations at Charlie Palmer’s Steak (across from the hotel)
The Knickerbocker guestrooms and indoor public areas are 100% smoke-free
The type of key lock on the guest room door is called Prox Reader.
There are visible alarms in the room.
There is Braille signage on the door, but not throughout the room.
The entrance doorway to the guest room and bathroom inside provides at least 35 inches of clear width.
This room has two queen size beds.
The bed size is 60 x 80 inches each.
The bed height is 26 inches.
The wheelchair maneuvering clearance is 42 inches.
There is 32 inches of clearance width on the sides of the beds.
The desk provides knee and toe clearance that is at least 29 inches high, 42 inches wide, and runs at least 21 inches deep
The door width of the bathroom is 35 inches.
The toilet seat is 19 inches above the floor and has grab bars on the adjacent walls.
There are grab bars in the toilet.
The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 36 inches tall and 17 inches deep, all of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped.
The lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
The lavatory controls are accessible.
The wheelchair maneuvering clearance is 80 inches.
The roll in showeer is Standard.
This guest room provides a roll-in shower, with a foldable shower seat, grab bars mounted on the walls, and a detachable handheld showerhead. All wall mounted accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.
There is a detachable hand held spray in the roll in shower.
There are grab bars in the roll in shower.