The Knick’s Deluxe accessible rooms offer extra living space—with 442 square feet—and a king bed dressed in our luxurious linens. The oversized bath features a roll-in shower, accessible towel rack, and backlit mirror over the marble vanity. You’re in the middle of the city but will enjoy restful nights thanks to our automated blackout drapes and noise-reducing windows. TTY is available upon request. Connecting rooms are available upon request. Max. 2 guests.
– Stearns & Foster® Euro-top beds
– SFERRA® 300-count Egyptian cotton sheets
– SFERRA® woven-cotton blanket, made in Portugal
– Ploh® goose down pillows & feather beds
– Turkish Towel® bath linens & peshterry robe
– Dyptique bath amenities
– Samsung 55” flatscreen Smart TV with high-definition cable / specialty channels and Video on Demand
– Bedside power outlets (4) and USB ports (4)
– Dual-line telephone with data port
– Fabric-lined closet with wardrobe / grooming amenities
– Private, in-room electronic safe
– Full-length mirror
– Hair dryer & make-up mirror
– Sound-proof windows and automated black-out drapes
– Residence Fee provides the following services, amenities and added value offerings:
– Unlimited premium high-speed wireless Internet access; unlimited local, long distance and international phone calls; In-room PressReader app with access to New York Times and Financial Times; access to fitness center, 2 bottles of water upon arrival, and overnight shoe shine
Indulgent home-away-from-home with an estimated 450 square feet.
Optional additional bedding on request. Rollaway/Sofabed: Fee applies $75 plus tax per room night.
Venues for private functions
Meeting and conference facilities
Amenities for children
Three distinct dining venues on site with menus by Charlie Palmer including access to St. Cloud, a rooftop bar with views of Times Square
Priority reservations at Charlie Palmer’s Steak (across from the hotel)
The Knickerbocker guestrooms and indoor public areas are 100% smoke-free
The type of key lock on the guest room door is called Prox Reader.
There are visible alarms in the room.
There is Braille signage on the door, but not throughout the room.
The entrance doorway to the guest room and bathroom inside provides at least 35 inches of clear width.
This room has one king size bed.
The bed size is 76 x 80 inches.
The bed height is 26 inches.
The wheelchair maneuvering clearance is 42 inches.
The desk provides knee and toe clearance that is at least 29 inches high, 42 inches wide, and runs at least 21 inches deep
The door width of the bathroom is 35 inches.
The toilet seat is 19 inches above the floor and has grab bars on the adjacent walls.
There are grab bars in the toilet.
The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 36 inches tall and 17 inches deep, all of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped.
The lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
The lavatory controls are accessible.
The wheelchair maneuvering clearance is 80 inches.
The roll in showeer is Standard.
This guest room provides a roll-in shower, with a foldable shower seat, grab bars mounted on the walls, and a detachable handheld showerhead. All wall mounted accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.
There is a detachable hand held spray in the roll in shower.
There are grab bars in the roll in shower.
– Accessible Tub